7.28.2011

M.I.A in MIA. . .

      My friend, Alyse, invited me celebrate her birthday with her in Miami.  I quickly said "hell yea! In there!"  I had tons of fun, however I will not put all the pictures on the blog, don't want to go overboard. We did the usual, South Beach'd it up during the day with drinks in hand visiting stores, Versace's mansion &, of course, the beach!  Then enjoyed the night life. I'm not going to type much but will just post a few pics. . .  some outfit pics as well.  Enjoy!! I know I did!  P.s. Check out my nails and braids I did for the trip ;)


The night we arrived. . . =) Yay!! Let the party begin!

@ Wet Willie's

             Jumpsuit/ "Onesie" - Asos | Belt - H&M | Shoes - Jessica Simpson | Clutch - H&M | Jewelry - H&M

All together now! From left to right - Birthday girl, Alyse, Me, Tahlia & Stella


Tank - Marshall's | Skirt - Old Navy (hecka old) | Wedges - MIA | Jewelry - Forever21 | Clutch - Zara (not pictured =/. . .) 

on our balcony. . .
Maxi dress - Target | Belt - H&M | Jewelry - H&M

 @ Nikki Beach. . .  look at the tan boyyyyyyy! =)

@ Miami Ink



Will see you soon Florida!
See you real soon!
Live today,
oxox


2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had an amazing time. I love MIAMI!!!

    Thx for your comment on my blog and would love to follow each other if you like. Let me know.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart Miami. Can't wait to go back. Hopefully, for my bday *fingers crossed* I liked your outfits. Especially, the maxi dress 'fit.

    ReplyDelete