![]() |
| [source] |
Wow, I really can't believe that it's been ten years since that shocking September 11th. It's still quite unreal to me to be honest. When it happened I was sitting in my high school classroom when my teacher was called into the hallway. She came back with tears in her eyes, gave us a two sentence explanation about what was going on and turned the television on. We were all just looking at the screen with confusion and really did not know what to make of it. I think my teacher had family that worked in the towers, not quite sure. The school told us, the students, that we could make phone calls if we needed to and that counseling was readily available if need be. After school, I went straight home to be with my family. I'm still in disbelief even though it's reality.
![]() |
| [source] |
Jason Thomas. . . click the source link to read about this amazing hero.
I would like to have a moment of silence for all those who have lost their lives/friends/family from the event.
I would also like to extend my prayers, condolences and love to those who were affected. Thank you to all the individuals who helped get people out of the building that day, the search and rescue teams, firefighters, police, EMT who extended their hearts on that day and those that followed. I also want to thank all those who have fought and are fighting for our country. I can only imagine what your eyes see, your souls bear, and the load that your hearts carry. . . and I thank you for your strength, bravery and love.
![]() |
| [source] |
Live always,
oxox




No comments:
Post a Comment