First all, I want to start this off by saying that I absolutely love to see my college peers do it big and live in their dreams! Thee gawgus and talented Sisi Nike of My Modest Mouth celebrated the one year anniversary of her blog in New York at the Empire Hotel Rooftop Lounge on September 16th (I'm hella late with this post, right? lol). . .
Moving on, lol, I had tons of fun. . . there were cameras flashing everywhere capturing the fashion, fun, some delicious hot wings (I just had to shout out the wangs!) and smiles! Enjoy some flicks and be sure to check out her blog!
We obviously had a good time! Ha ha ha. . .
Live your dreams, people!
Live today,
oxoxIn case you wanted to know. . .
Rocking:
Shirt - Old Navy | Blazer - Thrifted | Wide leg Jeans - H&M |
Heels - Guess | Clutch - Thrifted Sea Shell Necklace - Thrifted
Shirt - Old Navy | Blazer - Thrifted | Wide leg Jeans - H&M |
Heels - Guess | Clutch - Thrifted Sea Shell Necklace - Thrifted

















No comments:
Post a Comment