9.30.2011

Remember that Freebie Alert?

       Well, two weeks ago I received the goods!. . . I forgot that I even signed up to receive a free sample of Burberry Body and was thinking "what's this?. . . this package is too small to be a textbook" but was extremely happy once I opened it!  I was like a little kid at Christmas time with my eyes all lit up! I'm in love with fragrances. . .



   
      My only complaint is that the free sample wasn't bigger!  I love the smell!  It's a very clean, soft, musk-like floral scent that screams "I just hopped out the shower" fresh!  Hmmm Burberry Body may give my ultimate favorite fragrance, Princess by Vera Wang, a run for it's money! Nahhhhh, I kid! But it is definitely in the running for second place competing against Fancy Love by Jessica Simpson. . .hmmmm.

What's that one fragrance that you could not live without?

Live today,
oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment