4.05.2012

King B. . .

      So, personally speaking, I have a love/hate relationship with Beyonce, lol. Sometimes she's my best friend (in my head) and sometimes I don't want to hear her name, music, etc. See love/hate =)

      However, I respect her craft, humbleness and private life. . . I'm excited though! She just launched a tumblr featuring personal photos and videos of her life.  Check it out here. . . . and check out mine while you're there ;). . .

[source]



oh, and
 Happy Anniversary Sean and Beyonce! 

Live today,
oxox
all photos are from Beyonce's tumblr. . . the one that isn't has been credited.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain... I feel that way too about B. The thing is she's so freakin' pretty and sometimes I get annoyed that she feels the need to show so much skin, she doesn't need to. Yeah.. love hate with B.

    ReplyDelete