6.13.2011

Show Me the Goods. . .



[source]
      This year I was invited to attend Chris Leeann Boutique's Ultimate Trunk Show that was held in Brooklyn, NY.  A friend of mine (Alyse), and her best friend (Simone), co-owners of Finishing Touches Accessories, were a vendor this year.  It is always nice to go out and support them. Check out their website!!
     
      The event took place at Dumbo Loft.  There were two showrooms that were located across the street from one another.  There were many vendors and companies that sold jewelry, clothes (a lot of vintage) and beauty products (there were a nail station and a vendor that was doing make up).

     Also available were complimentary drinks (sangria and a mixed vodka drink I believe) and appetizers (mini burgers).  And -drum roll pleaseeee- gift bags!!




Below are all the goodies that came in the gift bag:




      Gift bag included: VIBE magazine, Natural Body Butter (wish I knew the vendor), Sanctuaire Beauty Bar, Ketta Vaughn Lip Gloss, Tina Lee Jones #GOAL digger t-shirt,  Kiss Catwalk Nails and SoftSheen-Carson Optimum Care Salon Collection Deep Conditioning Masque.

      I thought the event was a great place where businesses (whether those who are just starting or been around for a while) can promote their company, craft and products.  It was a really nice, positive atmosphere and I was so happy to see so many young adults being entrepreneurs! It was truly inspirational and great to see such creativity and passion! I also thank those who provided items for the gift bags! LOL! Not only were the products free for those who attended the event buuuuttttttt leaves ample room for product reviews! ;) -hint hint- . . . Enjoy my terrible cell phone quality pics that I snapped on the low below lol:









FinishingTouchesAccessories
(wish I snapped from the front =(. . .)
Live today,
oxox

3 comments: