6.14.2011

Twist Me Up. . .



May 2011

  
       I must say, I need to get back to my twist (outs). I was on it in March! I have no idea what has happened in the past 2 months for I have resorted to my wash and go religiously.  That will change this week, in which I will start off with a nice hot oil treatment, poo, deep condish, detangle, start in on some oils & trim my hair. I'm thinking chucky twists for a few days or a personal mini twists challenge.  Depends how I feel. Hmmm. . .


     

 
  However, below are the products and method that have worked for me in the past aka 2 months ago lol.



       I usually just use a different sequence of products and see which ones work.  I do want to wean myself off of commercial products and/or products with harmful ingredients eventually.  However, this is what has been working wonderfully.  Not pictured: castor oil/shea butter to use on the ends of my twists.


 I do flat two strand twists in the front. Two on each side of my off-centered part.

Perm rods on the end of each twist and bobby pins at the base to flatten roots a bit.
My version of Curly Nikki's T-n-C.

 These pictures were taking at the end of the day.  After the strong wind and my hands got to it. =/

Quick length check. March 2011.  See why I need a trim? Not cute.


Feb 2011

Twists and twist outs we shall meet again!!

Live today,
oxox

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this info it was very helpful. I have to send my friend to your blog she just started doing twist outs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! And the more the merrier! I look forward to her visit! =)

    ReplyDelete