 |
| Charles David "Nurture" Leather Wedge Sandal (Rue La La) | | | | | | |
Embellished Cross Front Playsuit (Asos.com)
 |
| Owl and Stone Cluster Post Earring (UrbanOutfitters.com) |
 |
| Leopard Pleat Detail Swimsuit with Secret Support (Asos.com) |
|
 |
| Vertical Stripe Skirt (Forever21.com) |
 |
| Three in a Row Flat (modmouth.com) |
 |
Fun and BIG natural hair (i may dye for the warmer months hmmm) |
 |
Striped Bow Canvas Bag (Forever21.com)
|
As of late, we've been experiencing crazy weather. Every week, there has been a snow storm, slush, hail or freezing rain. Even though I love the winter (because I love wearing layers, cardigans, boots, scarves and hats, hey, I even went snowtubbing this winter), I would really like to not have to slide on ice or "warm my car up". Looking forward to a bit of warmth and sandalias!
Live today,
oxox
No comments:
Post a Comment