8.02.2011

Make Me Up. . .


      Hello all! Honoring my blog challenge, I will be blogging everyday for the month of August.  I'm on day two and I already feel like I ran out of things to blab about lol.  Anyway, I have a secret. -blushes-  . . .  wait for ittttttttttt . . . . I wouldn't mind being a MUA.  I just am so intrigued with the artistic mind and talent that is behind make up! I think it's amazing!  Hmm maybe senior year in college I started experimenting with make up and I've been slowly coming into my own with it.  I played in my make up for a little today and this is what happened. . . photo shoot ensued.. smh @ women with make up and cameras! 
 Eyes:

What I used
- Highlight and outer V: Sonia Kashuk eye on neutral palette 02
Shadow used as eyeliner for bottom lash: Revlon matte Ventian Blue 005
- Inner corner: L'Oreal Bronzes 823 eye shadow
- Entire lid: L'Oreal HIP Charged 910, light bronze for lid
- Mascara: L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion topped with Maybelline One by One Volum' Express
- Eyeliner for top lid: L'Oreal felt tip
Face with hair mustache lol
What I used
-Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me Cafe 30 -Foundations: Revlon ColorStay 400 Caramel, Maybelline Fit Me 320 - MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Dark - Blush/Bronzer: NARS Trio -Lipstick: Revlon Coral Reef

 

Live today,
oxox


1 comment:

  1. Your makeup looks really pretty :) Good luck with the blogging challenge!

    ReplyDelete