*****
Fashion's Night Out NYC 2012
*****
| Rocking: Blazer - Thrifted | V-Neck - Target | Maxi Skit - Target | Sandals - H&M |
We hit up M.A.C. and enjoyed the music, people, complimentary adult beverages (lol) & played in make-up. . . purchased a few items and took flix! I forgot my camera camera, so I made due with the iPhone. . .
We also stopped by random stores and boutiques on the way. We played in some clothes and hats while in Topshop. . . (pictured below).
We also bumped into some fashionable people along the way. . . I was too shy to ask everyone I wanted to ask =(. . . I know, I'm a punk lol.
Aren't they the best?!. . . I loved her blond cut and the gold hair accessory! Work!
This guy was extra cool. . . he had a very laid back attitude which matched his fly. . .
I finally FOUND the shirt I need in my life!! =). . . However, I did not purchase because I want to DYI but long sleeve edition for the Fall!
I can't wait for FNO 2013!
Join me on instagram>>> morliving
We have fun over there!!!
Live today,
oxoxo











love your blazer!!
ReplyDeleteThank you love! =)
Delete